C-Free is a professional C/C++ integrated development environment (IDE) that support multi-compilers. With this software, user can edit, build, run and debug programs freely. With C/C++ source parser included, although C-Free is a lightweight C/C++ development tool, it has powerful features to let you make use of it in your project.
- Support multiply compilers. Now support more compilers besides MinGW as following: (1) MinGW 2.95/3.x/4.x/5.0 (2) Cygwin (3) Borland C++ Compiler (4) Microsoft C++ Compiler (5) Open Watcom C/C++ (6) Digital Mars C/C++ (7) Ch Interpreter -Enhanced C/C++ syntax highlighter. (Highlight Function, Data Type, and Constant, etc.);
- Enhanced Smart Input;
- Customizable project creating wizard, support more project types;
- Powerful code finding utilities (Jump to declaration, definition);
- Code completion and Code parameters; -List all symbols of program;
- Customizable utilities: Customizable Shortcuts; Customizable External Tools; Customizable Help (Support Windows help, Html help and Web help);
- Color Print (Syntax highlighted print);
- Show console window when debug;
- Project Converter (Convert project to C-Free format).
Why Purchase C-Free?
- Use C-Free without any restrictions.
- Entitles you to free minor upgrades. For example, if you purchase C-Free 5.00, you will be registered as a C-Free v5.x customer. This means that any maintenance updates that are released (eg. v5.1, v5.5,..., v5.9) are included free of charge.
- License holders of C-Free receive 12 months free email technical support.
- Thank you for helping to support the continuing development of C-Free by purchasing it!